As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to dominate the landscape of health care, it’s important for home care agencies to ensure they are positioned as local leaders who are fully prepared to keep clients and caregivers safe.
As you are marketing for home health care during these unprecedented times, share these trusted resources to help your target audience.
How Home Care Agencies Can Help Those Recovering from COVID-19
- Caring for COVID-19 Positive Clients at Home. This CDC guide offers information and best practices for providing care for people in a non-health care environment who have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Safety Guidelines for Clients. For those diagnosed with COVID-19, this resource details the necessary steps to limit exposure to other family members.
- Client Care. This resource shares tips to make COVID-19 recovery at home more comfortable, as well as recommendations for symptom management and signs to watch for that may indicate medical intervention is warranted.
General, Up-to-Date COVID-19 Information
These organizations provide continuously updated, scientifically vetted information at the national, state, and local levels.
- CDC Coronavirus Facts
- WHO Coronavirus Pandemic
- State Departments of Health
- OSHA COVID-19
- State-by-State Restrictions
- Outbreak Map by Country, State, and County
Cleaning and Infection Control
- CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting. The CDC provides detailed information regarding public health strategies related to cleaning and disinfecting offices and homes.
- EPA List of Disinfectants. This comprehensive list of disinfectant products to use against COVID-19 is continually updated.
It’s important for home care agencies to focus on what is most important during the pandemic: providing exceptional home care and safety for clients and their families.
Partner with MOST for ongoing assistance with marketing for home health care during the pandemic and beyond, with help from our seasoned team of industry experts! Call us at 800.370.6580, x3, or contact us online to learn more.