Looking for insider tips and home care marketing ideas for a successful agency? MOST members have access to a rich library of webcasts led by industry experts.
Our webcasts provide in-depth aging care industry and marketing information from the top thought leaders in the field to help you better position and market your agency to clients and referral sources.
MOST Webcasts Are Chock Full of Marketing Strategies for Home Care Agencies
Learn how to:
- Present engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Apply social media to home care
- Use eNewsletters as a powerful marketing tool
- Offer a live-in care service
Train your staff in:
- Best tactics for inquiries
- How to close a sale
- Enrichment programs for clients with dementia
Hear from industry experts such as:
- Gary Skole from AlzBetter
- Bob King from Legally Nanny
- Steve Weiss of Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
- John Ashby of the Ashby Memory Method for Alzheimer’s
- Rich Chesney on Better Understanding Your Personal Care Market
- Aaron Marcum of Home Care Pulse on The Private Duty Benchmarking Study
- Don Cummins, President, Stoneridge Partners
Contact us to learn more about the MOST program and how you can get regular marketing strategies for your home care agency from the experts.