Remember the first time you fell in love? Your heart fluttered every time your eyes met, and soared with the hope that you had found THE one. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if your in-home care marketing strategy was so effective that it elicited that same level of response?
It’s not as corny as it sounds. Capturing the attention of your target market and maintaining their interest in your offerings is, after all, your ultimate goal. It begins by asking yourself:
- Does our brand communicate an understanding of our target audience’s needs right from the start?
- Is our message proposing solutions for their pain points?
- Is our messaging all about us, or more about our target audience?
- Are we making it easy for visitors to take the next step with us?
If you’re not happy with your answers, here are a few things to try.
Tell Them What Makes Your Agency’s Heart Beat
Why do you do what you do? What are your viewpoints on growing older and caregiving? Make an emotional statement that your audience can connect with, so they will align themselves with your mission.
Look Your Best
Your website’s visual appeal is key to a great first impression. Make sure:
- The images you’ve selected are warm, vibrant and positive.
- The colors match your brand, for a polished and professional look.
- The fonts that are used are easy on the eyes.
Provide a Clear Invitation to Know You Better
Having a user-friendly navigation is crucial so users can clearly and easily find what they’re looking for. This is accomplished by:
- Clear calls-to-action.
- Short blocks of text and bulleted lists.
- Prominently listing your phone number at the top right of each page.
- Creating short forms that are easy to fill out and submit.
Give Them More Than Sweet Nothings
The content of your website has to be professionally written. Misspelled words and grammatical errors or poorly written text will make visitors wonder if the care you provide is equally poor in quality. It should:
- Clearly state how you can help solve your visitors’ problems.
- Be informative, helpful, and engaging.
- Include blog postings, downloadable resources, and other tools geared towards making life better for older adults and family caregivers.
- Demonstrate how you create a positive, productive, and rewarding working environment for your caregivers.
If your agency could use a makeover in any of these areas, the in-home care marketing experts at MOST are here to help! Reach out to us at 800.370.6580, to learn more.