In the highly competitive world of aging care at home, successful home care agencies need to stand by not only offering a superior care experience, but also by making a stellar first impression. So how do you know if each inquiry that comes into your agency is being handled in the most professional and effective way possible? And, how can you truly set the bar for excellence unless you know what your competitors are offering? Here’s one of our top home care marketing tips:
One great way to answer these questions, and others, is to engage the services of professional home care mystery shoppers to call either your own agency, your competitors, or both. Home care marketing specialists know the ideal questions to ask, the right stories to tell, and how to uncover your competitive edge and your blind spots, as well as those of your competitors. The mystery shopper will gather important information on:
- How the phone is answered
- What services are recommended
- Any market differentiators, such as:
- Agency licensure
- Caregiver certification/training
- Care oversight by an RN
- Time required to begin care
- Minimum hours/days requirements
- Payment options
- Client/caregiver satisfaction ratings
- Agency certifications/accreditations
- Fees for home care services
The Overall Experience
Professional home care marketing experts who perform mystery shopping services know how to listen for the subtle nuances that make or break a caller’s overall experience, such as:
- Was the staff member empathetic to the caller?
- Did the staff member talk too much or interrupt the caller?
- Was the staff member distracted or rushed?
- Did the sales pitch inspire trust and confidence?
- Was a unique selling proposition made?
MOST, experts in home care marketing solutions, are seasoned in mystery shopping home care agencies to glean the information you need to ensure you’re staying ahead of your competitors and are the preferred care solution for those in need of your services. Contact us at 800.370.6580, x3, to learn more about our home care marketing tools and uncover new home care marketing tips.