When searching for a care solution for a loved one, consumers face a variety of choices. How can your home care agency stand out from your competition and give consumers the confidence they need in choosing your agency? The answer is trust marks; and here’s why including them in your home care marketing plan is crucial.
Trust marks are green lights for those in need of care to proceed – to visit your website and to establish a relationship with your agency. Trust marks are independent, third-party affirmations that let consumers know your agency has met a set of particular criteria to achieve a distinct designation. Your agency can then display the logo, emblem, or seal on your website, marketing materials, and other communications.
The top trust marks in the home care industry include:
- Licensing. If your agency is licensed by your state and/or county, prominently display this.
- BBB accreditation and/or rating. The Better Business Bureau is widely known as a trusted resource to learn about businesses. If you haven’t done so lately, check your agency’s BBB rating, and then review on a regular basis to address any issues or make any necessary changes.
- Home Care Pulse certifications. Home Care Pulse conducts customer and caregiver satisfaction surveys, and offers a variety of types of certifications to home care agencies.
- Caring.com Caring Star Award. Each year, Caring.com recognizes home care agencies that have achieved service excellence in consumer ratings and reviews.
- Specialized accreditations. If any of your staff, or your agency itself, has undergone specialized training or received certification in a care specialty such as dementia, be sure to tout that achievement as well.
Let the aging care marketing experts at MOST help you add these trust marks and and implement other marketing tips for home care to bolster your home care marketing plan, and ensure your target audience knows your agency is the one they can trust for the highest quality care. Contact us any time at 800.370.6580, x3.