Managing a successful home care agency requires a lot of things – excellent caregivers, strong marketing and sales techniques, and of course – clients. Obtaining clients, however, can be a challenge for many agencies, even as the need for home care services continues to escalate. So what is the best way to get clients for a home care agency? The key is knowing how and where potential home care leads are searching for services and creating a “magnet” to attract them to your business.
At MOST, the top provider of marketing strategies for home care agencies, we know that a home care agency’s target audience is searching on the Internet for help for their senior loved ones. We also know that, according to Websitebuilder.org:
- Businesses that have blogs receive 55% more website visitors on average than those that don’t
- Businesses that blog receive 97% more links to their website
- 70% of consumers learn about a business through articles (such as blog posts) rather than advertisements
In order for your home care blogs to attract leads, it has to create momentum with readers who are likely to cross from inquirers to clients. Here are several ways to accomplish just that:
- Share content that solves problems. It’s not enough to just write and share a bunch of blog posts; the content you write has to resonate with your target audience. The blog should inform readers about particular issues of interest, such as caregiving, Alzheimer’s disease, how to determine what type of care is needed, etc. Educate your target audience with answers to common questions they have or solve a problem for them, and you’ll keep them coming back for more.
- Always include a call to action. The goal is to encourage a reader to contact your agency after viewing your content, so it makes sense to add a call to action at the end – “Contact us today at 555-555-5555 to learn more.” “Click here to schedule a free in-home consultation.” While calls to action may seem simple enough when it comes to marketing home health care services, you’d be surprised how often they are left off of blog posts.
- Offer your readers exclusive, downloadable materials. You can’t fit all the information you may like into one blog post, but if you have a piece of related content that your readers might be interested in after reading your blog post, include it as an exclusive download and be sure to capture information (name, email, phone, etc.) from those who take that extra step to download your content.
Marketing home health care services is becoming more competitive each day, and figuring out the best way to get clients for a home care agency should be a top priority. A relevant, professionally written, and regularly updated blog can be a powerful lead magnet for your agency.
The home care marketing experts at MOST, with decades of experience in marketing for the aging care industry, can create compelling content for you to attract and convert leads, allowing you to do what you do best – care for your clients. Contact us online or call today at 800.370.6580, x3, for more information about marketing strategies for home care blogs and home care SEO.