An agency seeking new home care marketing tips should be sure to consider utilizing professional blogs that are updated frequently with helpful, relevant content directed to the home care consumer. Learn why—and how—here.
It takes a combination of key elements to run a successful home care agency: high quality caregivers, an effective sales and marketing strategy, and of course, clients. With so much competition in the home care industry, this can be easier said than done. The key is to determine how and where your target audience is looking for services and create a “magnet” to attract them to your agency.
More than ever before, consumers are turning to the Internet for the goods and services they need. Your agency stands a greater chance of being found by those in need of your services by maintaining—and regularly updating—a home care blog. In fact, according to Websitebuilder.org, a blog is one of the top home care digital marketing strategies to consider for businesses because:
- Companies that blog receive an average of 55% more website visitors, and 97% more links to their website
- As many as 70% of consumers learn about a company through online articles as opposed to ads
Here are some top ways to maximize your blog:
- Offer content that solves problems.
- Include calls to action.
- Provide consumers with exclusive, downloadable content as well as perks, freebies, discounts, etc.
- Use an email nurture campaign to ensure your audience has ongoing access to your content.
Does the idea of creating and maintaining a blog seem overwhelming, considering all of the various to-dos already on your plate? Let the home care marketing experts at MOST help! We’re full of creative elder care marketing ideas, including the development of helpful, engaging blogs that speak to the home care marketing consumer every day, allowing busy home care agency owners the opportunity to do what they do best: run their agencies. Contact the MOST team at 800.370.6580, x3, to get the most from your home care digital marketing efforts with customized tips and strategies!