Gone are the days of simply placing an ad in the newspaper and Yellow Pages and waiting for clients to call. In today’s home care marketing world, if you don’t have a strong digital presence, your competitors who do will reap the benefits of both high quality clients AND caregivers.
Below are several home care marketing ideas and trends to keep at the forefront of your marketing efforts this year:
- Content Marketing: Simply put, it’s crucial to have content that’s flawlessly written, catches your target audience’s attention, and offers them helpful resources they can really use, rather than just a sales pitch.
- Social Media: Do you know anyone who’s NOT on Facebook and the other popular social media sites these days? To stay in the social media game, you’ve got to engage those who follow you with regular, relevant posts.
- Video: We’re a visual society, and video content is becoming increasingly important to keep in your home care marketing toolbox. It doesn’t have to be fancy – but it does have to be professional and interesting.
- SEO: We can’t stress this one enough: if your agency has a website, search engine optimization should be an integral part of your marketing efforts. Be sure to select an expert SEO partner to promote your site who has industry experience and who only utilizes white hat techniques.
- Mobile Marketing: With so many of us spending so much time on smartphones and tablets, having a basic website won’t suffice any more. Making sure to include a responsive web design to adjust how your site appears on mobile devices is of paramount importance.
Feeling a bit overwhelmed with how to possibly continue to run a home care business and implement these critical home care marketing elements? Never fear; MOST is here! Partnering with MOST allows you to do what you do best, and leave the marketing to industry experts. Contact us at 800.370.6580 x3 to learn more!